Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sunset Memories




















Last Saturday was such a beautiful day, Steph and I knew that we couldn't pass on a great sunset opportunity to get together, for a short but fun, photo session in the Old Port. We met around 7:00 and the lighting was just perfect: dusty, warm and bright kinda perfect. I was looking forward all week for the nice weather to come, to finally wear this new Zara top. The light fabric, the stripes and the pop of Kelly green definitely makes it my new favorite piece in my closet. 
Expression Panama hat, Zara top & belt, H&M pants and bracelet, Michael Kors Watch, Winners driving shoes, Chloe Patchwork bag. 







3 comments:

  1. Love your pants and a hat! Where did you get them from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol nevermind, just saw your description of pieces! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 7th picture is my favourite! and I love how you describe the shirt as Kelly green: right on!!

    Can't for more of these!!

    xx

    p.s so much for good weather: it never stops raining! :(

    ReplyDelete