Monday, July 4, 2011

Emerald Green

This Emerald maxi dress will definitly become one of my go to piece this summer. I love everything about it: the color, the fabric, the neckline; but most of all I like the way it leaves lots of space for my tiny bump to be comfortable. For those who don't know, there's a bun in the oven! I'm loving every minute of it and I'm looking forward to all the fashion changes to appear in my wardrobe in the next few months... 


Zara dress, belt & sandles. Michael Kors watch. BCBG & H&M bracelets.





3 comments:

  1. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you look amazing!!! and HOW CUTE is that last picture!! You're adorable! cant wait for our reunion ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaahhhh!! I love it! Congratulations Melanie. I had no idea. You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this dress - amazing color for this summer!!! xo

    ReplyDelete