Thursday, April 28, 2011

Beauty Box


I love makeup and beauty products (who doesn't!) but my beauty routine is pretty simple and takes no time. I'm always looking to get a natural look with a fresh base, hint of rosé cheeks and on bright sunny days sometimes a splash of fun colors on my eyelid or lips. All my fav's products are kept in a pretty box to have quick access in the morning and to make sure I don't skip a step (it happens sometimes that I forget the  mascara when I'm in a hurry or haven't had my coffee yet).
Work the base:Firmology toning & smoothing serumThe Porefessional pores minimizer
Newest addition to my box: The Falsies Volum' Express mascara
Great pigment, practicle and oh so adorable : Bourjois Paris Eyeshadow


Doll looking cheeks: Chanel Joues Contraste blush in Espiègle


Healthy glow: Guerlain Météorites Perles illuminating powder

#1 lipstain: Benefit Benetint lip & cheek stain
Creamy blush for hot summer days to come: Tarte natural cheek stain


1 comment:

  1. You're so cute RE: happens sometimes i forget my mascara when i haven't had my coffee yet lol!!

    these pictures are UNREAL!!!! you really get a sense of your tastes and the pictures are so well done, they're almost tactile!! I LOVE the Guerlain one and the Tarte tubes!

    and omg you would LOVEEEEEEEEEE the L'Oréal Infallible eye shadows i just got on my desk: they are like the Armani ones!! we had a while back, remember?! so awesome!

    xx

    ReplyDelete