Thursday, April 21, 2011

I got the calling



I just came back from an amazing vacation that my fiancĂ© surprised me with, about a month ago. We embarked the magnificent Golden Princess ship in L.A. and sailed for two weeks all the way to Hawaii and back. This trip was fulfilled with magical moments including falling asleep listening to the ocean from our cabin, soaking up the sun on the pool deck, dressing up for formal nights and dressing down for smart casual evenings. 

H&M top, Forever21 maxi skirt, BCBG bracelet





 Rayban sunglasses, Gap dress, Longchamp le pliage, Havaianas flipflop 


Expression panama hat, H&M scarf, Quicksilver dress, Zara sandals

1 comment:

  1. ahhhhhh you're so cute!!! this post is adorable and seriously the perfect first post!!! it's so you :) and I LOVE your header: the font is perfect for the name ;) xx

    ReplyDelete